Friday 8 July 2016

Exquisite Trinity and Port Rexton

I don't know how to express how incredible this area north of St. John's is. 
Picturesque, serene, tranquil, gentle, colorful, welcoming, comfortable. Scott nailed the accommodations here. We stayed at Fishers' Loft, a series of old-looking buildings on this exquisite property. It felt so familiar, as though we were in New England again. 
I mean, come on!!!



Rocking chairs on the porch. 

View from a lovely bench overlooking the dining room and kitchen garden. 


Fabulous greenhouse and composts. 

But the BEST part...
I heard these little footsteps behind me on the gravel, and I KNEW it was a feline friend.  Girls, come quickly!  Cat alert!



ON MY FOOT. BOTH OF US PURRING. 
We were off to an excellent start. 


No comments:

Post a Comment