Sunday 17 July 2016

More sights from St. Andrews, NB

Buffet breakfast in the Algonquin. 

The wonderfully ubiquitous CDA drop-off bin. We've seen them in almost every town. The CDA helped me get on the right track 30 years ago; it's a wonderful service. Every time you donate to the CDA, you're helping me, so thank you. 

Dinner at a quaint little place called Niger River. Of course we had to rename it Nigel River (Nigel was our hedgehog pre-daughters, a brief attempt at pet ownership/parenting). 

View from our dinner table. My mind was doing tricks because I'd look up and think we were at Dundarave, looking out to Stanley Park on the left and then Point Grey and UBC out in the distance to the right. 

Post-dinner romp at the nearby National Historic Site that I've already forgotten. 

St. Andrews is another very pretty town. 

1 comment:

  1. Niger Reef is the name of the restaurant. St. Andrew's Blockhouse is the historic site.

    ReplyDelete